Portrait Commission Confirmation & Next Steps
There are a few important requests that we have for you prior to coming in for your commission:
1) If you have a fur baby – PLEASE include them in your family portrait. We are always sad when a family arrives and mentions they wish they had brought their entire family.
2) Hopefully we mentioned it on the phone, but we woud like pictures of your walls to help you visualize where your portrait will live at size. Please click here to view directions on how to take pictures of your walls. Our software uses your pictures & piece of paper on your wall to preview EXACT sizes on your walls.
3) The attire you wear for your portrait will make all the difference in our ability to create portraits that will be cherished for decades to come. Please read our wardrobe guidelines here and ask us if you have any questions or need any suggestions on how to best dress for your portraits.
4) The day of your commission, we will schedule your portrait ordering session at a later date in our studio. These are scheduled for weekdays and typically setup 7 to 14 days after your session, but can be scheduled further out if needed.
5) Please remember – this portrait is for all of your family members, not just the kids – if anyone is unable to attend, please let us know so we can reschedule ahead of time vs. the day of your commission.
6) Hair and Makeup – if you would like someone to help with that, we have several artists we can refer, but simply our favorite is Lea at LBGeorgeous. Hit her up ASAP if you want to have her booked for your date, she’s busy!